Finished the Roses Are Red headband, baby sized. Here is Lucy demonstrating. It’s very stretchy. For this one I used all Spud sock yarn.
And the two together, before getting mailed:
Next I made experimentally the first of several large wool coasters for putting under candles or plants. I used the felted bucket bag pattern for the base and just stopped when the circle shaped bottom was completed then felted the heck out of it. Unfortunately it ended up with rippled edges so I’ll have to stop next time before completing the circle, and see if that makes it flatter once felted. It’s kind of cute like this though:
I used some 40% off yarn I picked up for this purpose a year or two ago. Cascade Lana D’Oro. I think I repeated the pattern 20 times total.